myphile is an application that serves as a customizable generic front end to any MySQL table. myphile provides "view" control and user access privileges for deleting, editing and adding records, and more.
Field control allows default strings or MySQL calculations on adds or edits. All functions are provided in a single PHP file, which allows for simple installation and use.
Make sure index.php is included in you http.conf line:
DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.shtml index.php
· cd /Your_gttp_Document_Root/
· tar zxvf /path_to/myphile-xxxx.tar.gz
· cd myphile
· Use your browser and go to http://localhost/myphile/myphile-install.php
· Appropriately save the myphile-config.php file as recommended through the aboe install procedure. Consider safe permissions on this file.
· Use your browser and go to http:/localhost/myphile/
· The user "guest" is used by default. The guest account has no password.
For administration of views, users, or field control...
Login with user "admin" and passord you provided during the install.
You can establish many different views but they all must have unique view names.
You can have many different users who have the same view. A user can only have one view. The row fields or detail fields can be in any order. The filterby field can be used to build a filterred view for selected users.
The orderby field can be used to build a sorted view for selected users.
- Allows display of < and > (eg code snippets) symbols but keeps html bold and url tags intact