larch is a web-based LDAP browser. You can browse/search the directory, delete an object or a subtree, add/modify attributes, copy subtree to another server. Usually the executed command (OpenLDAP) is displayed along with the result.
Here are some key features of "larch":
· browse/search the directory
· delete an object or a subtree
· add/modify attributes
· copy an object or a subtree to another server
· larch is based on OpenLDAP command-line utilities (ldapsearch/ldapmodify etc).
· executed command (OpenLDAP) is displayed along with the result
What's New in This Release:
· bug fix: decode dn if it is encoded. This happens when dn contains non-ASCII characters.