Wuff's MovieDB is a MySQL-Database with a nice PHP frontend to catalogue DivXs, VCDs, SVCDs, DVDs, movies or anything else you might want to catalogue with cover art. It's based on MovieDB v0.6 by Brian Rhodes.
Just like MovieDB, Wuff's MovieDB is easy to setup and to configure.
Here are some key features of "Wuff's MovieDB":
· one configuration file (by Brian Rhodes)
· themeable (by Brian Rhodes)
· nice layout (by Brian Rhodes)
· resolution can be entered either "640x272" or "640 x 272" making it easier to copy&paste out of media player
· the cover-url can be entered with "http://" like the links from imdb
· display amount of time the query took
· display amount of cds and amount of mb/gb the searched movies take
· Main Types addable (by Brian Rhodes)
· Language addable
· Audio-Format addable
· Title and alternative title for title in other languages
· a movie can have 2 cds, so 2 database entries for size are necessary.
· list all items of a Main Type (by Brian Rhodes)
· list all items of a year (by Brian Rhodes)
· list all items of a genre (by Brian Rhodes)
· list all items starting with a letter (by Brian Rhodes)
· list all items of a language
· title search looks for match in title AND alternative title !
· extended search (title, year, ripper, language, genre, viewed)
· list all items added this month
· list all items added last month
· Covers can be saved with movie (by Brian Rhodes)
· Shown title links directly to IMDB (by Brian Rhodes)
· IMDB-Rating updates every x days when clicking on Details
· Cover size will be a maximum of 216x???
· Covers will be saved either like My_Movie.gif or 0024313.gif (circumventing problems when adding a movie in 2 languages having saved 2 covers. And circumventing problem with foreign characters)
· When clicking on a thumbnail a new window opens with a bigger cover (by Brian Rhodes)
· When clicking on a thumbnail you get detailed information about the movie.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed IMDB fetch-problem due to changes on IMDB site
· Fixed problem with fetching if COVER_GET command needs options to filename
· Fixed italic language problem
· Added Dutch language file