ThinkUI SQL Client 1.1.3
A tool designed for Java developers who needs to work with multiple databases.
- Support any Java� 1.4 supported platform (tested on Windows� 2000/XP, Linux�, and Mac OS� X)
- Support for selected databases using JDBC 2.0 and any database using JDBC 3.0
- Intuitive MDI user interface supporting multiple databases
- Generic data entry of all tables with picklist and zoom to related records support
- Database meta data browser (schemas, tables, views, sequences, indices, constraints, triggers, procedures)
- SQL query (auto generate SQL create, select, insert, update queries from table meta data)
- Graphical user interface for executing stored procedures
- Data model capture and customization (import from specified database into internal database)
- Data import from flat file (Excel, CSV, and Tab delimited files supported)
- Custom code generation (Java Bean, DAO, SQL, EJB, JSP, etc. using Apache Velocity Engine templates and database meta data).
ThinkUI SQL Client
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.1
- This is mainly a bugfix release with various code generation and GUI usability enhancements.
- New features includes support for accessing and showing the table and column comments, support for showing the current row/column information of the message bar status area, and support for hint text for various elements in the tree viewer and data object viewer.