ThinkUI SQL Client description
A tool designed for Java developers who needs to work with multiple databases.
ThinkUI SQL Client project is designed for Java developers who needs to work with multiple databases and would like to a tool with features that will improve their productivity and help reduce the tedious nature of software development.
Here are some key features of "ThinkUI SQL Client":
- Support any Java� 1.4 supported platform (tested on Windows� 2000/XP, Linux�, and Mac OS� X)
- Support for selected databases using JDBC 2.0 and any database using JDBC 3.0
- Intuitive MDI user interface supporting multiple databases
- Generic data entry of all tables with picklist and zoom to related records support
- Database meta data browser (schemas, tables, views, sequences, indices, constraints, triggers, procedures)
- SQL query (auto generate SQL create, select, insert, update queries from table meta data)
- Graphical user interface for executing stored procedures
- Data model capture and customization (import from specified database into internal database)
- Data import from flat file (Excel, CSV, and Tab delimited files supported)
- Custom code generation (Java Bean, DAO, SQL, EJB, JSP, etc. using Apache Velocity Engine templates and database meta data).
- This is mainly a bugfix release with various code generation and GUI usability enhancements.
- New features includes support for accessing and showing the table and column comments, support for showing the current row/column information of the message bar status area, and support for hint text for various elements in the tree viewer and data object viewer.