SwingSet is an Java toolkit that contains data-aware replacements for many of the standard Java Swing components.
There is also an image component, a graphical record navigator, and a data grid component. All of the primary components are available as JavaBeans.
Here are some key features of "SwingSet":
· data-aware replacements for JTextField, JTextArea, JComboBox, JCheckBox, JLabel, JSlider, & JFormattedTextField
· binding of a "hidden" numeric column for combo boxes with text choices (e.g. 0, 1, & 2 are stored for "Yes," "No," & "Maybe," respectively)
· population of combo boxes based on columns in a database query (can also be used for combo box-based record navigation)
· a data-aware image component with support for JPEG & GIF image formats
· a graphical record navigator
· allows for database traversal, insertion, deletion, commit, and rollback
· supplies current record index (editable) and total record count
· a data grid component for creating datasheet/spreadsheet/table views of queries
· allows cut & paste to/from spreadsheet programs or other data grids
· allows custom column headings
· allows hiding of specified columns
· allows disabling of specified columns
· allows columns to be displayed as text boxes or combo boxes
· allows addition and deletion of records
· allows deletion of multiple, non-consecutive records
· allows data entry "masks" to be applied to text columns
· a serializable datasource abstraction layer
· JavaBean support for all major components
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed check for confirmDeletes flag during row deletion.