SQLyog is an easy to use tool that let's you manage your MySQL database anywhere in the world. SQLyog is a tool that allows you manage MySQL database.
Here are some key features of "SQLyog Free Edition":
Developer / User Productivity:
· HTML Schema Documentation
· Shortcuts to quickly generate SQL statements and paste object names
· Learn MySQL by looking at the SQL generated by SQLyog
· Multi-tab Query Editor and Result-set Editor
· Multiple Query Execution
· Multi-threaded Query execution with option to stop long running queries
· SQL Templates
· Excel-style grid interface to view/update resultsets
· Multi-format Blob editor
· View data in Grid/Text Mode
· ResultSet/Data Export to CSV/XML/HTML
· Full Support from 3.23.38 to the latest 5.x
· Support for all MySQL table handlers
· Excel friendly resultsets/table-data export to clipboard/file
· Dialogless table and resultset editor
· Restoring / Importing large SQL dumps
· MySQL 5.x objects support
· User Management
· Managing hosted MySQL
· Connection Manager
· Index Management
· Relationship/Foreign Key Manager
· Reorder Columns
· Copy objects to another Host with single click
· Table diagnostics
· Flush Tools
· Object Browser
· Creating/dropping database
· Optimized for managing Hosted MySQL
· Multiple database connections
· Turbo Speed MySQL Management. Uses native MySQL C API - the fastest way to communicate with MySQL server
· 100% keyboard friendly
· Small compact binary
· Minimal use of Registry - easy migration of User Preferences by dragging and dropping config files.
· Non-cluttered look and feel, ability to show/hide panes
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added an option (in GRID and FORM view) to look up/search valid values for columns having Foreign Key CONSTRAINTS.
· Added an option to ‘Search Data’ in a database or a table. Just enter any string, perform the search and tables with all matches can be accessed – even for UPDATE – with a single click.
· Please refer documentation (help..help menu) for full details on the new major features listed above.
· In CSV-exports NULL-values can be written as a user-specified string. “\N’ is default for compliance with MySQL (SELECT INTO OUTFILE and LOAD DATA), but for use with other programs (such as spreadsheets) other options may be relevant.
· Added an option to automatically add ‘child’ tables to selected tables (before it was only possible to add ‘parent’ tables) in Schema Designer.
· Added a “Change Background Color” option in Edit menu.
· Data entered from the GUI to mange ENUM/SET types were not escaped properly what caused problems with the ” ‘ ” (single quote) and ” \ ” (backslash) character.
· Focus in Object Browser was lost when creating a Stored Procedure.
· There is now a button/link to open the log file in each dialog wherever it is referred.
· Fixed an issue where non-binary data were displayed as “(Binary/Image)”.
· Now TAB/SHIFT+TAB keys will rotate through buttons, check-boxes and tools in Result/Table Data tabs.
· Fixed a crash occurring when running Schema Sync and a Query Builder or Schema Designer TAB was active in the program main window.