SQLite Database Browser is an open source visual tool used to create, design and edit database files compatible with SQLite. It is meant to be used for users and developers that want to create databases, edit and search data using a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, without the need to learn complicated SQL commands.
Here are some key features of "SQLite Database Browser":
· Create and compact database files
· Create, define, modify and delete tables
· Create, define and delete indexes
· Browse, edit, add and delete records
· Search records
· Import and export records as text
· Import and export tables from/to CSV files
· Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
· Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
· Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
What it is not
This program is not a visual shell for the sqlite command line tool. It does not require familiarity with SQL commands. It is a tool to be used both by developers and by end users, and it must remain as simple to use as possible in order to achieve its goals.
What's New in This Release:
· SQLite sources updated to 3.3.5
· cosmetic bug fixes in the interface
Please notice that databases created with version 3.3.x of SQLite are not binary compatible with older tools and applications, based in SQLite 3.2.x or earlier. Databases created with SQLite 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 however can be opened and will be converted when saved.