SQL Relay 0.54
An Open Source persistent database connection pooling system for Linux/UNIX OSes
SQL Relay is ideal for:
- speeding up database-driven web-based applications
- enhancing the scalability of database-driven web-based applications
- distributing access to replicated databases
- throttling database access
- accessing databases from unsupported platforms
- migrating applications from one database to another
SQL Relay supports the following database backends:
- MS SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- MS Access
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for a multi-threaded listener has been added.
- Major improvements have been made to the PHP PDO driver.
- Detection of various things in the configure script has been improved, including TCL on multi-arch systems and 64-bit Sybase and DB2.
- Many obscure, but significant bugs have been fixed, as well.