RazorSQL is a commercial and graphical software that can be successfully used for database manipulation. It allows SQL queries, database edit, database navigation, as well as database administration.
The application provides both easy to use visual tools and advanced features to allow users to do database browsing, editing, management, administration, and programming.
RazorSQL features a database browser, database tools, data import functionality, SQL query builder, edit table tool, data compare, built-in database, export data functionality, database query tool, and a SQL editor.
RazorSQL is written in the Java programming language, which makes it a platform-independent application supported on Linux, Solaris, Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
It was tested with the following databases: MySQL, DB2, Daffodil DB, Apache Derby / JavaDB, DBASE, Firebird, DynamoDB, FrontBase, HSQLDB / HyperSQL, H2, Informix, Interbase, Ingres, Mckoi, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Mimer SQL, Netezza, Oracle, OpenBase, Pervasive, PostgreSQL, Pointbase, SimpleDB, SQLite, Solid, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Teradata, and Sybase SQL Anywhere.
- Added auto download and install option for the MS SQL Server driver for SQL Server and SQL Azure
- Added razorsql_portable.exe to the Windows version for launching a self-contained version of RazorSQL that does not store data outside of its directory structure
- Upgraded JRE to version 1.7.0_45 on Windows and Linux versions
- Upgraded DejuVu Sans Mono fonts to the latest versions
- Made MS SQL Driver the default driver for SQL Azure
- Bug Fixes:
- SQL Server and Sybase - Large numbers being rounded when returned in scientfic notation from the driver