Preppi is a simple graphical EPP client for Unix and Linux systems.
· GTK+ version 2.8.0 or later and the Gtk2 Perl module
· GnomeVFS and the Gnome2::VFS Perl module (you don't need the full GNOME stack)
· gtksourceview and the Gtk2::SourceView Perl module
· the Net::EPP::Client Perl module
· the Net::EPP::Frame Perl module
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds a "transaction summary", which provides a log of the commands, status codes, and round-trip times for commands issued.
· It adds support for templates for domain and contact transfer requests.
· It adds auto-complete on the server name input on the "Connect" dialog, based on the hosts you've connected to in the past.