PIX Logging Architecture 2.00
PIX Logging Architecture is a project allowing for correlation of Cisco PIX Firewall traffic.
Centralization of the logs is provided using a MySQL database, supported by a Web-based frontend for Log Viewing, Searching, and Event Management.
PLA is completely coded in the Perl programming language, and uses various Perl modules including Perl::DBI and
- Parsing of Cisco PIX Syslog Messages
- Centralized MySQL Database Logging
- Multiple Firewall Support
- Web-based frontend for:
- Cisco PIX Traffic Logs
- Cisco PIX IDS Logs
- Searching Cisco PIX Traffic and IDS Logs
- Cisco PIX Traffic and IDS Statistics
- Event Management (Incident Management)