PIX Logging Architecture [PLA] is a project allowing for correlation of Cisco PIX Firewall Traffic and IDS Logs.
Centralization of the logs is provided using a MySQL database, supported by a Web-based frontend for Log Viewing, Searching, and Event Management.
PLA is completely coded in the Perl programming language, and uses various Perl modules including Perl::DBI and
Here are some key features of "PIX Logging Architecture":
· Parsing of Cisco PIX Syslog Messages
· Centralized MySQL Database Logging
· Multiple Firewall Support
Web-based frontend for:
· Cisco PIX Traffic Logs
· Cisco PIX IDS Logs
· Searching Cisco PIX Traffic and IDS Logs
· Cisco PIX Traffic and IDS Statistics
· Event Management (Incident Management)