Navicat Essentials for Oracle description
A GUI for Oracle server admin and development
Navicat Essentials for Oracle is a fast, reliable and affordable Database Administration tool purpose-built for simplifying database management and reducing administration costs. It is built with an intuitive GUI which lets you create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way.
Navicat Essentials for Oracle works with any Oracle Database Server from version 8i or above, and supports most of the latest Oracle objects features including Directory, Tablespace, Synonym, Materialized View, Trigger, Sequence, and Type, etc. It also comes with the import/export tools that assist you import/export txt and xml files to/from your Oracle databases.
If you are looking for supporting various file formats in Import and Export together with other advanced features like Data Modeling, Visual SQL Builder, Data Transfer, Data and Structure Synchronization, Backup and Batch Job Scheduling. Navicat for Oracle Enterprise edition is your solution.
Here are some key features of "Navicat Essentials for Oracle":
- Latest Oracle Versions Support
- Support Oracle Servers 8.1 or above.
- Support all Oracle objects: tables (Normal, External and Index Organized), views, procedures/functions.
- Support all subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys, uniques, checks and triggers.
- Managing directories, tablespaces, public database links and public synonyms.
- Managing database links, indices, java, materialized views, materialized view logs, packages, sequences, synonyms, triggers, types, xml schema and recycle bin.
- Support of physical attributes.
- Support of character set and unicode.