Navicat is a powerful MySQL database administration and development tool that are not only sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to learn for new users.
With a nice GUI, Navicat lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way.
Navicat supports multiple connections. You can use Navicat to manage your local or remote MySQL server. Your remote MySQL server can be running on Linux, Unix, Mac OS X or Windows platform.
Since early 2004, the monthly download has exceeded 220,000 records; Navicat is recognized as the Most Popular MySQL front end GUI. It is available in three OS platforms - Window, Mac OS X and Linux.
Navicat supports MySQL users from AOL, BT, Vodafone, Ford Motor, The Gillette Company, Sony Music, Intel ,Boeing, Kodak, FedEx, Hitachi, Sharp, KPMG Advisory, Ericsson, Siemens AG, Yahoo!, Imation, Lexmark, Cisco Systems, RSA Security, Avis (Europe), U.S. Department of Energy, Harris Bank, Central Carolina Bank, Harvard University, Oxford University, NASA Space Flight Center, MIT, Stanford University, Columbia University and many more.
Here are some key features of "Navicat":
· Support Multiple Connections for local or remote MySQL servers
· Browse your databases
· Create and delete databases, tables, indexes and users
· Modify your data
· Create or Run SQL queries
· Manage user privileges [security configuration]
· Backup/Restore your database
· Data Transfer - Support transfer databases from one MySQL server to another MySQL server (1. Local to Remote , 2. Remote to Remote, 3. Remote to Local)
· Foreign Keys - Support to configure Foreign Keys
· Unicode Support
· Stored Procedure
· Batch Job and Scheduling
· Import/Export data ( It supports up to 18* most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT. )
· This is a 30-day free trial and is FULLY functional.