NG-Admin is designed for the content management of Databases.
NG-Admin was initially based on DASystem by Degtyarev Dmitriy, but because this project is no longer updated (last from 2003-11-28), we wrote lots of code completely new and added new functions and modules.
Here are some key features of "NG Admin":
· Easy to use, do not require training or special knowledge
· Easy to tune, just edit a single configuration file
· Multilingual support (English and German at the moment)
· Theme support (currently blue, red and a silver theme)
· Easy accessible menu always on the screen
· Automatical generation of menus and forms
· Supports MySQL
· Supports Browser upload of images and files
· Uploads can be made to local Directory or to a FTP-Server
· Cross-table data access
· Support for external modules
What's New in This Release:
· An HTML editor (TinyMCE) was integrated.
· The buttons on the bottom of every page were updated.
· Several minor fixes were made, especially in the copy and delete section.
· Search fields are now capable of searching through the columns with several words.
· Words will be combined with the logical "OR" operation.
· For example, searching for "my name" will find all strings starting with "my" or "name".