Mysql Data Manager 1.73
Mysql Data Manager is multifunctional and multiplatform web based mysql administration tool and data editor.
High-level functions allow to accomplish a lot with a single mouse click while low-level functions let you do precisely what you want. Using this tool you get a wide range of solutions to support any Mysql web application.
You log into Mysql server via transparent interface of MDM with no need to store your password into config file. You use all privileges granted to you on Mysql server to manage your databases and accounts. All your mouseclicks are being transmitted to mysql server transparently as a command or a chain of predefined commands.
Almost all messages you may receive from MDM interface are generated natively by mysql server and transparently transferred by MDM to web browser for your convenience.
Mysqk Data Manager is a transparent interface between you and Mysql that helps you to manage your data using pre-programmed operations.
Mysql Data Manager does not require root access to MySQL Server to do all the things you need to as a Database Administrator or Web Administrator through web interface.
Here are some operations that MDM can provide:
· CREATE AND ALTER TABLES. All table types are supported
· DELETE records using WHERE clause. DROP tables
· IMPORT DATA from CSV files generated by other applications.
· EXPORT DATA from search results or entire table into CSV files to use them with other applications.
· EDIT exported CSV FILES
· BACKUP and RESTORE the entire database or selected tables in seconds.
· ACCESS MANAGEMENT - create, edit and delete Mysql user accounts in bulk.
· Manage privileges of single and multiple users on all levels: global, database, table and column.
· SEARCH AND MODIFY records using multiple search criteria. (BLOBs are supported)
· INSERT AND EDIT DATA - edit multiple records from search result, directly or by uploading files from local computer. (unquoted expressions are supported).
· EDIT, INSERT and DELETE records in Spreadsheets
· ZOOM Blob and Text fields
· Visually compose SELECT query, joining several tables.
· PRINT DATA - Generate Printable Output.
· SQL SCRIPTING - Create, save, edit and run SQL scripts and use them as Shortcuts. Multiple queries and comments are supported.
· ADMIN FUNCTIONS - Optimize, Analyze, Repair and Check tables. Show status, Variables etc.
· GENEATE "CREATE TABLE" queries
· Provide each user with dedicated subdirectory to store backups, SQL scripts and exported or uploaded ASCII files.
· Assign maximum total size per user of saved backups, SQL scripts and exported or uploaded ASCII files.
· Customize colors and add clickable image.
· Assign a desired Character Set.
· Set up operational parameters using visual interface.
Here are some key features of "Mysql Data Manager":
· Security. Mysql Data Manager is as secure as your Mysql Server is. User name and password are not stored in any external file. There is no need to use .htaccess protection.
· Easy installation. Only single file must be uploaded. Setup is done using visual interface. You don't need to be root user to install this Mysql web Client.
· Easy in use. No programming skills are needed. Understandable and intuitive interface.
· Reliability and Efficiency. The program generates only pure HTML code. It does not use client side scripting.
· High Speed. Low Bandwidth. No image is used to build GUI. All you see on the screen is built from standard HTML elements. That means also compatibility with all web browsers.
· Ability to operate in Multi-User environment as universal control panel for wide range of database applications and services.
· All data types are supported.
· All table types are supported.
· All Mysql versions are supported.
· Ability to preview and customize automatically generated queries.
· Quick Backup and Restore
· Quick Import and Export
· High performance, affordable price.
· User friendly error handling
· Platform independence. This is Perl Script.
· Local connection to databases located on a remote host. Global access over the Internet.
· Fully transparent access to Mysql Server through Perl API.
· Any web server. You can install Mysql Data Manager on any web site or even on your local computer in you have a web server installed on it. (e.g. IIS - Windows 2000 or XP, Apache - any platform, etc.)
· Perl 5.005 or higher and Perl modules DBI, DBD::mysql (see links below). These modules serve as interface between Perl applications and Mysql database server
· Optionally: zip and gzip utilities. These utilities are used by Mysql Data Manager to archive backups
NOTE: There is no need to have Mysql server installed on the same host. Mysql server can be connected remotely on any host over the Internet. If you already have one, and it is remotely accessible click here to connect to it using Mysql Data Manager.