MyJgui is an open source and lightweight graphical user interface (GUI) for MySQL databases.
MyJgui is written in Java, which means that it runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows platforms, and aims to be easy-to-use for new users, as well as experts.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Filtering connection nodes.
· Panel for search can be shown but also hidden.
· When entering text and pressing search icon, filtering will proceed.
· After removing text from search text field, the filtering will be removed.
· The nodes are no more automatically refreshed after selection.
· Refresh will happen after double click on node.
· Also small management of running tasks, with possibility to cancel running task.