MyJSQLView is an open source application that allows you to delete, add, edit or view entries in a MySQL database.
MyJSQLView is an easy to use Java based user interface frontend for viewing, editing, deleting or adding entries in a MySQL database.
Here are some key features of "MyJSQLView":
· User Preferences Saving. (Not Implemented in Beta Release.)
· User Preferences Summary Table Column Selection.
· Access to All Tables in Database During Session.
· Viewing, Adding, Editing, and Deleting All Table Fields.
· Supports All MyJSQL Data Types, Including Blobs.
· Data Type Checking During Adding or Updates.
· Support for All Table Types, Including Transaction Locking.
· Printing of Summary Table Data, Screen View.
· Export of Summary Table Data or Complete Table.
· Simple Easy to Use Interface.
· Table Sorting and Searching.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· MySQL Connector/J
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds support for the Apache Derby database, changes to the Query Frame UI, and enhancements to the HeatMapper plugin.