View, add, edit entries in a MySQL database
MyJSQLView is an easy to use Java based user interface frontend for viewing, editing, deleting or adding entries in a MySQL database.
- User Preferences Saving. (Not Implemented in Beta Release.)
- User Preferences Summary Table Column Selection.
- Access to All Tables in Database During Session.
- Viewing, Adding, Editing, and Deleting All Table Fields.
- Supports All MyJSQL Data Types, Including Blobs.
- Data Type Checking During Adding or Updates.
- Support for All Table Types, Including Transaction Locking.
- Printing of Summary Table Data, Screen View.
- Export of Summary Table Data or Complete Table.
- Simple Easy to Use Interface.
- Table Sorting and Searching.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version brings support for the H2 database and its inclusion as a library to the application.
- Architectural changes to support ease of use for multiple database connection instances and an update to the HeatMapper plugin to support CSV imports.
- The Query Frame for the applications also has changes to the UI.