MyClient is an open source web client interface for the MySQL database.
MyClient is a simple MySQL web client interface. Largely it is a web-ified version of the "MySQL" command-line query interface with the added benefit of multiple connection interfaces.
It does not contain a lot of bells and whistles like some other MySQL administrative oriented programs such as the very good phpMyAdmin. The target audience of MyClient are those who want a fast, simple web based MySQL query interface and/or those who don't want or need the helper tools provided by a full bore administrative package.
MyClient is ideally suited for those who have web sites that are virtually hosted and they only have access to their database(s), not the entire MySQL database server. It's also ideal for those who have SSH access to their server, but because of an idle timeout frequently get disconnected.
This was one of the primary reason this application was originally developed. MyClient allows you to quickly and easily connect and rule your little corner of the MySQL universe.
Here are some key features of "MyClient":
· Runs with PHP Register Globals OFF.
· Validates as XHTML Strict Compliant.
· Validates as CSS Compliant.
· CSS control of display layout.
· Session support so you may leave MyClient and return without having to login again.
· Multiple (with a default of 5) SQL query interface windows. Each interface stores its query window contents in session so you can switch between interfaces without losing your current work.
· Ability to save and load queries. These queries can either be saved on the server, downloaded or e-mailed to multiple recipients.
· One click query result sorting by simply clicking on the column name.
· One button table describe and indexing information.
· One button database switching functionality.
· Ability to save query results. These results can either be saved on the server, downloaded or e-mailed to multiple recipients.
· Fully localized to allow all displaying in the language of your choice. Currently MyClient includes English, German and Spanish language files.
What's New in This Release:
· A bad include path for session and serialize data support has been corrected.