LiteMan is a simple GUI database manager for the SQLite embeded database engine version 3.
LiteMan is meant to be used a quick tool to build database files for dynamic websites and application file formats, but can be used as a generic database application (though a low-level one).
Here are some key features of "LiteMan":
· Create and view any SQLite3 database file
· Create, delete and alter new and existing tables
· Create and delete database views
· Run quaries by either direct SQL code or by a dialog
· Export your tables and views to a SQL dump file
Known Issues (and missing features)
· Table field comments are not stored.
· The only way to alter a table is to rename it. Anything other requires re-creating the table.
· There are no means to alter a view.
· A building enviorment (C++ compiler, make, etc)
· The Qt toolkit, version 4.1 or better, modules Core, Gui and SQL