Information Resource Manager project the Information Resource Manager, is a powerful web-based asset tracking and trouble ticket system built for IT departments and HelpDesks.
It keeps detailed information about each computer, as well as providing a trouble ticket system, an FAQ system, and a Knowledgebase, which are all interweaved into a seamless web application.
Here are some key features of "Information Resource Manager":
· Detailed tracking of computers, searchable by all fields
· Software tracking (installed copies, licensing)
· Trouble ticket system ("tracking") with priorities, assign to users, tracking history, anonymous web submission, followups
· Scaleable to thousands of records
· SNMP browse support
· Network mapping by network devices and ports/wires
· Full e-mail notification
· Report generation tools
What's New in 1.6 Beta 3 Development Release:
· Don't print a config value
· Fix bug #6
· Fix bug #23
· Fix bug #25
· Stripping tags in messages for email
· If we can't read $DEV carry on processing
· Initial setup fails a bit more gracefully and informs of the action that is needed to be taken with the database.ini file
· Made requests on software capability optional, and configurable in IRM Setup
· Patches from Jerry Amundson applied.
· Fix bug #42 with patch from Jerry Amundson