GEBORA is an administrative tool for the Oracle Relational Database Management System.
Since beta-2, GEBORA uses native look-and-feel. This approach looks faster in Windows when huge tables are filled (something about 2000 or more rows).
- Send manually created SQL commands to server, showing the results in a table;
- Browse thru all database schemas (users) and its tables and packages;
- Display table's:
- Data (with filter, ordering and printing);
- Columns (can be printed, too);
- Relations (foreign keys) in both directions (referenced tables and tables that references a table);
- Statistics (with unique profile generation and print);
- Creation script (without constraints);
- Display stored procedures source code and parameters;
- Run stored procedures, defining and viewing IN/OUT parameters.