DocServ is a small tool for indexing documents in a database.
It is easy to use, and can be installed in less than 5 minutes.
1. create an mysql user for docServ : 'docServ' for example. Don't forget to set a password.
2. create a new database named 'docServ' for example
3. insert the sql files in the database
# mysql -u docServ -p docServ < ./sql/tables.sql
4. edit html/connect_base.php and html/admin/connect_base.php change the host/user/password, as your convenience
5. link your ./html to what you want, maybe like this :
# ln -s ./html /var/www/html/faq
# ln -s ./html ~/public_html/faq
6. launch your browser, and type :
for viewing the user page
for viewing the admin page
7. enter your admin login/password, admin/admin by default
8. change the password for a better one.