DBengine is a database administration tool that allows administrators to administer PostgreSQL databases over the Web. It includes two test databases to show its capabilities.
What's New in This Release:
· including the tag < ep > in the function 'htmltext'.
· Defining the function 'htmltext' for Postgresql and getting textareas as htmltext(< textarea >) from the database and deleting the function 'pr_textarea_bau' from dbengine_out_neu
· Shortening for dashes: ' - ' => ' — '
· html-chars not only as numbers, also as symbols possible
· New Method for searching for a year knowing of a day and a month
· Correcting the 'NOT' in a date.
· Changes for new Releases of DBI and DBD::Pg to work.