DBeaver is an open source and free graphical software written in Java/Eclipse and designed to act as a SQL client and universal database manager.
DBeaver supports the following databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, ODBC, Java DB (Derby), Firebird (Interbase), HSQLDB, SQLite, Mimer, H2, IBM Informix, SAP MAX DB, Cache, Ingres, Linter, Teradata, and Vertica.
It also supports any other database that includes a JDBC driver. Among its features, we can mention a metadata editor, SQL statements/scripts execution, transactions management, scrollable resultsets, SQL scripts management, ER diagrams, and much more.
Being written in Java, DBeaver is a platform-independent application that supports Linux, Solaris, HPUX, AIX, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows (2000/XP/2003/Vista/7).
- Open editors are now restored after restart
- Connections’ folders support has been added
- SQL auto-completion was improved
- Auto-completion and hyperlinks for procedures/packages has been added
- Database search results are now structured
- Disconnect detection by error code has been added
- Driver management UI was redesigned
- DB2 for AS 400 driver has been added
- H2, Derby and HSQLDB drivers were updated
- Minor fixes in Oracle, MySQL and DB2 plugins
- Data transfer columns mapping fixed
- SQL processing UI fixed
- Minor UI bugfixes