A Web-based customer database application that uses PHP and a database backend to keep track of customer information
This software can keep track of customer information, CRM, services, products, billing, and customer service information. The program will run on any PHP enabled web server.
This software is now in beta. There is still alot of room for tweaking code and making things more streamlined, a whole lot of room. The code of CitrusDB might even be able to be used now for something other than to play around with, but since it's beta I won't recommend using it in production yet. For long time users, please note that the initial login name has changed from "test" to "admin" now!
- modular functions to allow new pieces to work along side base functions
- security and password access to database on a per user level
- track modifications to customer records made by the database user
- keep general info, mailing address, billing address, and billing info about each customer
- able to assign multiple (unlimited?) services or products to a customer record
- add custom fields for services/product information
- trouble tickets / individual and department notifications
- import / export feature to send billing data back and forth to card processing software
- import from online order data (or online order component)
- search by specified fields
- easy to add and modify services/products
- ability to invoke remote commands to talk to other servers for billing queries, user lookups, etc.
- bill credit card and invoice for monthly, setup fee, onetime charges, 6 month, yearly, etc. billing cycles
- ability for different billing types to be assigned to each product or service that one customer has
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.4
- This version now requires SSL for login and uses the phpass framework to support stronger bcrypt password hashes.
- A new service churn report has been added.
- Message tabs now have separate pages for each usergroup and give a green notification upon new messages, and the tab nav style has been added to the online customer portal.