Apatar is an open source Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) project. Modular architecture delivers: 1. Visual job designer/mapping 2. Connectivity to all major data sources 3. Flexible Deployment Options (GUI, or server engine with JVM, or embedded).
1. Unpack the "apatar_.tar.gz" archive into any directory (apatar_folder);
2. Change system parameters for all files with ".sh" extension in directory (for example, run this command from console: chmod 777 application.sh);
3. To start using Apatar, run any file which has the ".sh" extension. If you would like to run Apatar as a regular application (default), you need to startup the "application.sh" file.
If you would like to run Apatar as a scheduling application (scheduling), you need to startup the "scheduling.sh" file (for example, #./application.sh).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support of JRE 1.6 - JRE 1.6 included in the installation package for Windows
· DB2 connector generates incorrect URL (http://apatarforge.org/bugs/browse/APT-714)
· base64 field type percepted as text (http://apatarforge.org/bugs/browse/APT-722)
· Comparison functions like Greater Thank, Equal To etc fixed to check both inputs types.