vgetty-servlet allows you to listen to answerphone messages through your browser. (which are recorded through something like vgetty) It includes features for viewing waiting voice messages, deleting voice messages, notification of interested parties, and general message maintenance.
Here are some key features of "vgetty servlet":
· View waiting voice messages (date, has been heard?, length of message).
· Delete voice messages.
· Email zero or more people when new voice messages are recorded.
· Maintain the available greetings (add, remove).
· Install new greetings from WAV files, either from disk or from HTTP URL.
· Maintain misc. settings (paths to conversion utilities etc).
· Maintain the list of people who are to be notified by email.
· vgetty (voice extension)
· Java V 1.3.0 (or above)
What's New in This Release:
· Updated the firewall documentation
· Minor fixes to admin interface (internal)