VoiceOne project is an easy to use web based GUI for the Asterisk PBX. It gives full control over PBX settings from the admin configuration panel.
You can manage extensions, VoIP trunks, users queues and rules sets, and dynamically create a IVR.
Here are some key features of "VoiceOne":
· Client/Server architecture based on Web services
· Relies on Asterisk Realtime Architecture (ARA)
· SIP extensions management (support for Zap/IAX/mISDN soon added)
· Remote offices via IAX with RSA public key encryption
· Supports VoIP and traditional Telco providers
· Powerful IVR creation system
· Queues system management
· Customizable user's profile
· Powerful configuration of mISDN ports/interfaces (thanks to guys at beroNet for their support)
· Policies system for users/groups management
· SIP, IAX and mISDN general/default options configuration
· Static-like text editor for conf files
· Easy setup wizard
· lots more...
What's New in This Release:
· Virtual Extensions: several extensions (e.g. a desk phone and a cordless) can be rung together
· mISDN support rewritten and enhanced: driver conf file is in XML format, trunks and extensions are working now (tested with mISDN 1.1.8)
· ZAP FXO/FXS support rewritten (tested with TDM400 cards and driver zaptel 1.2.25)
· Backup system added: the whole configuration, Music On Hold files and sounds (audio messages) can be saved and exported and then restored.
· IVR: it is possible to run a macro on timeout or invalid choice
· STOP/CONTINUE option has been removed from incoming and outgoing rules because it was misleading
· The Snom phones provisioning system supports firmware 7.x and XML format now.