SCMxx software is a console program that allows you to exchange certain types of data with mobile phones made by Siemens.
Some of the data types that can be exchanged are logos, ring tones, vCalendars, vCards, phonebook entries, and SMS messages.
It works with the following phones: S25, C35i, M35i, S35i, ME45, S45, SL45, M50, and probably some others, too. It basically uses the AT command set published by Siemens (with some other additional resources).
Here are some key features of "SCMxx":
· detect which phone is present and handle it properly
· send, get, and remove bitmap files (=logos)
· send, get, and remove midi file
· send, get, and remove vCalendars
· send, get, and remove vCards (only some phone types)
· send and get phonebook entries (with UCS-2 if supported by the phone)
· send and receive SMS through phone (optionally with UCS-2 and multipart support)
· store and get received SMS
What's New in This Release:
· This version adds three more applications that can decode several file formats from the flexible memory of Siemens mobile phones (including models from the 45, 55, 65, and 75 series).
· This also adds native support for systems' bluetooth stacks (for Linux bluez, FreeBSD netgraph, and Windows winsock2).