QueueMetrics is an open source project based on the Asterisk PBX application and designed especially for call centers.
QueueMetrics lets you see your call center in real time - what your agents are doing, how many calls are waiting for each queue, how much time has been spent in each stage of call handling.
· 30-day free unlimited licence
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Manual and automated reports as PDF/XLS documents (and you can have them sent by e-mail!)
· Non-scoring questions and other changes related to QA
· Fully-automated screen pops on the Agent’s page: Active Polling
· Analyzing IVR tree traversal
· Detailed tracking of call events
· QueueMetrics in the cloud: using different QM instances on the same PBX