PySMSsend application was inspired by the SMS program on Cool4U found on Gentoo Forums.
The supported language is the English language. No other language is supported by the voipbuster itself
This program is a free program which allows users to send sms over their voipbuster ,otenet and voipdiscount accounts. Its written in Python Scripting Language
Works as following:
1) Type your username and password and then hit the login button. You will be informed if the loggin process succeed or not
For safety reasons the program after Sucessfull login will erase the password field
2) Type the number ( in international form for voipbuster and voipdiscount ) and then the Message.
3) You can check the text size by pressing the appropriate button
4) By pressing the button "Insert Contact" The program will show you all the cell phones you have on kaddressbook. The programs assumes that you kaddressbook file on ~/.kde/share/apps/kabc/std.vcf
5) Finaly a sms report will appear telling you if the sms was sent or not
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix local variable bug ( bug #3002071 )
- Fix Betamax login page url