PhoneOrder is currently under development for two pizza delivery services in my home city.
PhoneOrder is currently under development for two pizza delivery services in my home city. It supports point-of-sale-like recording of in-house and order-by-phone orders located in gastronomy/catering sector (order desk).
- Low costs for implementation and support
- Easy and/or cost-effective extensibility
- Security, safety and stability (backups, encryption, password protection…)
- Fast workflow
- Ease of use, easy access and fast learning results
- Enhancement of productivity
- Offload work to the system, like billing and accounting
- Inexpensive hardware costs
- Wide-range hardware support
- Mobile and stationary access
- Support orders via different medias: internet, phone, fax
- CTI-like support for fast caller identification
- Keep a customer database for deliveries and CTI
- Support normal and thermal receipt printers (for billing and kitchen)