ObexPushD is a software used to receive files via Bluetooth, IrDA and TCP.
· openobex (>= 1.1)
· cmake (>= 2.4.5)
CMake is used for building, but a configure script and a wrapper Makefile is privided for convenience.
Thus, you can simply type "make" to build.
Simply run "make install". You can optionally define the DESTDIR variable.
See "obexpushd -h" for help and take a look at the README file. There is also a manpage.
What's New in This Release:
· fix SECURITY issue with script output call
· fix compilation issue with 64bit machines
· fix many bugs found with splint
· show file count in debug output
· add x-obex helpers to ease future work (not compiled by default)
· change script options
· add get support (_requires_ a script)
· add script header support and base script headers
· add TCP support
· update manpage