NORS is a cross-platform software for mobile-centric wireless sensing, according to the Nokia Remote Sensing Architecture (N-RSA), as defined in the given specifications.
The LPGL licensed middleware part runs on Java-enabled phones.
- ceased support or NORS GW (Imlet)
- all handlers are enabled by default, access to be handled by consent and policy (to be done)
- added GPS support through JSR179 (location API) works with internal GPS as tested on N95
- added handler for heart monitor by Alive Technology
- improved resource usage overall, e.g., camera handler only opens camera on subscription not at startup
- improved overall stability
- improved local execution ability
- added ability to store locally on memory card when executing NORS locally only