Minisip is a SIP User Agent (Internet telephone).
Minisip is developed by Ph.D and Master students at the Royal Institute of Technology, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden.
The source code is available as a number of libraries under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and applications under the GNU General Public Licence (GPL).
· libcrypto (OpenSSL) >= 0.9.7
· libglademm >= 2.0
· SDL >= 1.2 can be used for video output
· libmutil >= 0.2.2
· libmnetutil >=0.2.2
· libmsip >=0.2.2
· libmikey >= 0.3.2
What's New in This Release:
· Spatial audio when having several simultaneous calls.
· Experimental IPSEC support (--enable-ipsec-enable).
· Support for libglademm >= 2.4. TCP / TLS should be fixed.
· Bugfixes (security, compatibility with Xlite, ...).