Minisip project is a SIP User Agent ("Internet telephone") developed at KTH currently running on Linux. Keywords: Secure VoIP; SIP; MIKEY; RTP; SRTP; SDP; Video Telephony; Push-to-talk. You can download it for free from the download page.
Minisip is developed by Ph.D and Master students at the Royal Institute of Technology, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden.
The source code is available as a number of libraries under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and applications under the GNU General Public Licence (GPL).
· libcrypto (OpenSSL) >= 0.9.7
· libglademm >= 2.0
· SDL >= 1.2 can be used for video output
· libmutil >= 0.2.2
· libmnetutil >=0.2.2
· libmsip >=0.2.2
· libmikey >= 0.3.2
What's New in This Release:
· Spatial audio when having several simultaneous calls.
· Experimental IPSEC support (--enable-ipsec-enable).
· Support for libglademm >= 2.4. TCP / TLS should be fixed.
· Bugfixes (security, compatibility with Xlite, ...).