JSIEBEX is a application that uses the obexftp toolset to access the memory of an obex speaking mobile device.
The Project is to be considered alpha. So do not expect it to work with anything else then a siemens s55. It uses the IrDa device to connect to the phone right now. With serial I have some problems... checking that the next few days. So you must have IrDa running properly.
If you speak Java and XML you are welcome to take part in development.
· obexftp toolset
· openobex libraries
· Java Runtime Environment (tested with JRE6)
What's New in This Release:
· folders with blanks no usable/browsable without problems
· download works. file goes to jar folder
· added a console in the window where u can see the output of the toolset. No more looking at the shell.
· imageicons in the tree now working also in the jar.
As of 2005-08-10 22:19, this project is no longer under active development.