Gammu (formerly known as MyGnokii2) is a cellular manager for various mobile phones/modems.
Currently Gammu provides stable and mature codebase for many models available in market and gives functions unavailable in many other similiar projects. Long and continuous developing is rather oriented for making shared API for this class of devices than for making support for single phone model (which won't be continued too long)
- majority of Nokia phones from DCT3 generation with Nokia operating system - for example Nokia 3210, 3310, 3315, 3410, 5110, 5130, 6110, 6130, 6150, 6210, 7110, 8210
- majority of Nokia phones from DCT4 generation with Nokia operating system - for example Nokia 3100, 3510, 3510i, 6220, 6230, 6310, 6310i, 6510, 6610, 7210, 8310
- many AT devices - for example many Siemens, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Alcatel models
- Alcatel from BE5/BF5/BH4 generation - for example 501, 511, 512
- some functions with OBEX and Symbian devices
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.26.0
- Memory usage was reduced.
- Tons of bugs were fixed.
- Support for reading messages from Motorola phones was improved.