A teleconferencing system
* Directly in your web browser!
* Shared slides visible by all.
* Integrated audio system, with recording.
* "Laser" pointers for lecturers.
* Video replays of the presentation.
* Chat interface with the audience.
* Can be connected to a phone server.
* Free/Libre software: Get, use, share and improve it!
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Encours.org can now connect to an Asterisk server, opening the audio up to the telephony world. To see this in action see the above projects. Combined with SIP broker access points, we can provide phone connections at a local rate in 25 countries. With a recent version of Java installed you can seemlessly interact with the conference directly from your web browser, using the Encours.org integrated audio system.