Brekeke PBX 2.0
Brekeke PBX project is a full-featured IP-PBX system easily managed through a web-based administrative interface.
Brekeke PBX solutions are flexible and affordable, from Basic with traditional telephony features, to Pro which includes a full set of Call Center features. Brekeke's SIP-based telephony products are highly compatible with most IP phones, gateways, and service providers.
Here are some key features of "Brekeke PBX":
· Supports Standard Protocol - SIP Brekeke PBX supports the industry standard protocol, SIP. Supporting SIP allows Brekeke PBX to easily integrate with best-of-breed VoIP products and services currently on the market.
· Advanced Intuitive Browser-based Management System Brekeke PBX’s browser-based management system provides ease in navigating and configuring the setup and maintenance process. Save time and money by reducing system maintenance, technical support, and training in an IP telephony deployment.
· Sophisticated PBX Functionality Despite its easy installation and maintenance, Brekeke PBX offers the sophisticated functionality necessary for basic business office telephony systems up to advanced call center systems.
· Superb Scalability Brekeke PBX offers maximum scalability by offering user numbers starting at 20 and scalable to accommodate a range of telephony systems. Basic and Pro feature sets and codec support complete the scalability options, virtually eliminating the need to switch telephony products during times of growth.
· Design Customized Telephony Systems Brekeke PBX is easily interoperable with other SIP-based applications, hardware, and services. This allows customers to optimize current telephony systems through cost effective upgrades and seamless integration with other SIP products and services to design custom solutions.
· Compatible with Existing Systems Brekeke PBX’s Plug-ins and Webservice features allow for simplified compatibility of IP-PBX features with third party services and products.
· Endlessly Customizable Brekeke PBX is customizable to fit your company’s unique needs and requirements. It offers intelligent call management, using ARS features or complex call forwarding settings you can enhance Brekeke PBX functionality without purchasing additional systems or software.
· Red Hat Linux
· Java JDK 1.4 or later
· 512MB RAM Minimum
· Up to 10 PBX Users
· Up to 5 concurrent call sessions
· 60 Days Trial Period
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!