4PSA VoipNow is the leading Linux IP PBX software for Hosting and Internet Service Providers, businesses of all sizes, call centers and residential users. With multi-tenant software architecture 4PSA VoipNow can deliver hosted PBX services or it can be used as a standalone PBX in a company office.
4PSA VoipNow Express free edition offers standard PBX features and supports up to ten phone extensions, while Professional edition offers increased scalability and advanced features: IVRs, calling cards, callback, remote conferences and call queues.
Standard PBX features:
- Caller ID / Call management / call recording / Voicemail / DND (do not disturb) function / call cascading / ring groups/ music on hold/ DID management / call monitoring and 50 other features.
Advanced PBX features
- Intelligent cost call routing and PTSN fallback / Incoming call rules / Local or public conferencing / Fax and voicemail to Inbox / Auto attendant (IVR) with text2speech / Call center ready (call queues with sophisticated distribution algorithms and advanced reports and statistics) / Callback service / Calling card
- Multi-tenant software architecture / Four levels of control for hosted services (admin, reseller, client, extension) / Web based interface / Individual permissions and limits for each account / SOAP API for integration with third party apps
Billing and reporting
- Real time billing engine / Time intervals management / Prepaid and postpaid billing plans / Calling card billing / Callback billing / Call center grade queues report
4PSA VoipNow works with x86 and IBM PowerPC based servers. The system can sustain several hundred extensions even on an entry level server.
For more details about the software installation using the Command Line Installer, check:
· Intel x86 compatible PC server 2Ghz clock speed / IBM PowerPC server 1.6Ghz clock speed
· 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM
· 36 GB RAID storage system
· 100 Mbs network card
· limited for up to 10 phone extensions
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The new release of VoipNow® Professional comes with a completely redesigned provisioning system aiming to ease and simplify equipment provisioning to end-users, which is usually a time-consuming and difficult to handle job. Managing phone devices can now be done with greater flexibility because the module comes with delegated administration, new possibilities to control provisioning templates, and an open format that allows service providers to rapidly add their own equipment that might not be supported by VoipNow