An Enterprise SIP PBX
sipXecs is an Enterprise SIP PBX that comes complete with voice mail and auto-attendant. It can also be used as a high performance enterprise toll-bypass SIP router. sipXecs combines all common calling features, XML-based SIP call routing, Web-based configuration, and integrated management and configuration of the PBX and attached phones and gateways. It is a modular server-based solution that does not require any additional hardware, as it interoperates with any SIP compliant gateway, phone, or application.
- You need an IP PBX that is robust, stable and easy to use
- Need a system that offers plug & play management of all the components including phones
- It is a mission critical system and therefore you insist in high-availability redundat configuration. A server failure should not interrupt calls
- Voice quality is important to you and therefore you want a system that routes media peer-to-peer and not through the PBX
- SIP standards compliance that allows flexible call routing including SIP trunking
- Need scalability - sipX is known to work for deployments in excess of 5,000 users connected to one redundant server
- Lots of features - of course, who does not want that
- Unlimited number of simultaneous calls, and unlimited number of trunks using distributed gateways
- Need IT integration with no special needs for specific HW. Runs on off-the-shelf Intel servers
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [XX-5648] - Caller ID for agent call is not correct in 4.0 ACD
- [XX-5805] - Software Updates - No option to restart or reboot after updating the software