IaxComm is an Open Source softphone (VOIP) using iax protocol.
The source code is in the simpleclient/iaxcomm subdirectory of the iaxclient source code tree, which is is available via SVN.
- iLBC support
- speex support
- Music on Hold.
- Blind Transfer.
- Custom Ringtones per CallerID
- Speakerphone mode.
- Register with multiple servers (ie enterprise server and iaxtel).
- Multiple call appearances.
- User selectable audio devices.
- User defined ringtones.
- Autoanswer intercom calls (with password protection).
- Registration with an asterisk server prior to dialing is no longer required.
- Simplified Directory dialogs.
- Incoming callers automatically added to phone book.