A high performance peer-2-peer hub
uHub is written in C, has a clean design and small memory footprint. It uses the ADC protocol and it's compatible with DC++, Elise, QuickDC and other ADC clients.
- Easy configuration
- Advanced access control support
- Ban by network address ranges, nick name or CID
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Event logging
- Fast with a low memory footprint
- Support for chat only hubs (optional)
- Support for registered users only (optional)
- Runs as an unprivileged daemon (optional)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release improves SSL/TLS problems like high CPU utilization and some handshake detection errors. In addition the build system now uses CMake which replaces the old makefiles and VS project files. Otherwise the release contains several important fixes including crashes and stricter ADC protocol compliance.