uHub is an open source high performance peer-2-peer hub designed for UNIX-like operating systems.
uHub is written in C, has a clean design and small memory footprint. It uses the ADC protocol and it's compatible with DC++, Elise, QuickDC and other ADC clients.
Here are some key features of "uHub":
· Easy configuration
· Advanced access control support
· Ban by network address ranges, nick name or CID
· IPv4 and IPv6 support
· Event logging
· Fast with a low memory footprint
· Support for chat only hubs (optional)
· Support for registered users only (optional)
· Runs as an unprivileged daemon (optional)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release improves SSL/TLS problems like high CPU utilization and some handshake detection errors. In addition the build system now uses CMake which replaces the old makefiles and VS project files. Otherwise the release contains several important fixes including crashes and stricter ADC protocol compliance.