sharkTorrent project is a BitTorrent client written in C++ and it uses WxWidgets, libtorrent and boost.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
4. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
· boost libraries
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Is compatible with libtorrent 0.1.4.2+