rtGui is a web based front end for rTorrent - the Linux command line BitTorrent client.
Change to your webserver root directory, eg:
Extract the files from the archive you downloaded:
tar xvzf rtgui-0.1.tgz
Modify config.php, if required:
Point your web browser to the directory, eg:
- List all torrent downloads or by started/stopped/complete/incomplete/seeding status.
- Sort view by any of the displayed columns.
- View detailed torrent information.
- Stop/start/hash-check torrent.
- Set upload/download speed cap.
- Add torrents by URL.
- Does not require mySQL or any other database.
- Set priority per torrent or file.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release allows you to filter the torrent list by tracker. Click on the tracker name to set the filter, and 'Show All' to clear it.
- This release fixes issues with XML-RPC, inability to display Unicode characters, the license, random 0.2.6 nitpicks, status of "leeching" when it should have been "seeding", setting file priorities not working, the negative numbers problem for the seeded column, failure of AJAX refresh, torrent uploading and starting, and wordwrap() not being multibyte friendly.
- json.php keeps the error console clear.