Web-GMUI is a web-based interface for various P2P programs written in the D programming language.
The Web-GMUI project can connect to MLdonkey, aMule and giFT.
One of the motivations is to combine many GUIs for different p2p programs in one application to save overall work and to cover many needs and tastes.
Therefore, easy extensibility without the need to know all other program parts was a major design aim.
Any contribution (web design, translation, client interface, core code) is welcome.
Here are some key features of "Web GMUI":
· Integrated web server.
· Customizability (CSS/JS/HTML/D)
· No installation needed: download&run
· SSL cryptography
· HTTP basic authentification
· Languages: english, german, spanish ,polish, galician, brazilian portugese
· Flexible api to be able to cover most network features/designs.
· Preliminary account support.
· Download unfinished files for preview (also remote for MLDonkey)
What's New in This Release:
· do not update commit script when client is not available
· prevent SQL injection
· fix compatibility issue with MLD 2.7.7
· remove lookup links for ed2k hashes (outdated)
· add translation for brazilian portuguese