Transmission remote for Java 0.10.5-1014
A Java File Sharing Tool
Transmission remote for Java is a µTorrent-like cross platform remote control for the Transmission BitTorrent client (transmission-daemon) transmission-remote-java is a cross platform open source remote client to the RPC interface of transmission-daemon, which is part of the Transmission BitTorrent client.
- Supports all or almost all the remote functionality of Transmission.
- Optional add .torrent prompt to choose wanted files and priorities, set destination directory and peer limit.
- Start, stop, remove, delete,recheck, move torrents.
- Filtering and sorting.
- Show torrent file metainfo (avilable also as external tools).
- Authentication support.
- Proxy support.
- Country of peers displayed by text and flag using GeoIP.
- Multiple settings profiles.
- Backwards compatible with older versions of Transmission.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!