Transmission remote for Java is a µTorrent-like cross platform remote control for the Transmission BitTorrent client (transmission-daemon) transmission-remote-java is a cross platform open source remote client to the RPC interface of transmission-daemon, which is part of the Transmission BitTorrent client.
Here are some key features of "Transmission remote for Java":
· Supports all or almost all the remote functionality of Transmission.
· Optional add .torrent prompt to choose wanted files and priorities, set destination directory and peer limit.
· Start, stop, remove, delete,recheck, move torrents.
· Filtering and sorting.
· Show torrent file metainfo (avilable also as external tools).
· Authentication support.
· Proxy support.
· Country of peers displayed by text and flag using GeoIP.
· Multiple settings profiles.
· Backwards compatible with older versions of Transmission.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment