Linux/Unix/OSX port from Torrentwatch
Check out the demo at http://torrentwatch.wiebel.nl/ (the configuration and all downloading torrents will be reset every 30 minutes and downloads won't really download for obvious reasons).
- RSS feeds from a few torrent sites who offer TV shows.
- Save torrent file in any folder so any torrent client can pick it up.
- Tell Transmission to save data in any folder.
- Tell Transmission to stop when a certain ratio is reached.
- Support for authentication with Transmission.
- Live download stats for torrents that are currently downloading.
- List of favorites, for all your favorite TV shows.
- Add your own RSS feed.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.8.6
- Fixed issue that caused the config-cache to corrupt. Causing errors Like: cache_dir: "" does not exist / have the wrong rights.
- Moved web files to 'web' directory. I've included a cleanup.sh script to remove old files after updating. Make sure you backup config.php and move it to 'web/php' (or create a new one).
- Replaced first run wizzard with default config.
- Fixed a number of smaller bugs.