TorrentWatch-X is a web based software to automate torrent downloads. This is a fork of the torrentwatch project which seems quite dead. The goal is to make it run on linux and OSX with different torrent clients and to make it work in all browsers.
Check out the demo at http://torrentwatch.wiebel.nl/ (the configuration and all downloading torrents will be reset every 30 minutes and downloads won't really download for obvious reasons).
Here are some key features of "TorrentWatch-X":
· RSS feeds from a few torrent sites who offer TV shows.
· Save torrent file in any folder so any torrent client can pick it up.
· Tell Transmission to save data in any folder.
· Tell Transmission to stop when a certain ratio is reached.
· Support for authentication with Transmission.
· Live download stats for torrents that are currently downloading.
· List of favorites, for all your favorite TV shows.
· Add your own RSS feed.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue that caused the config-cache to corrupt. Causing errors Like: cache_dir: "" does not exist / have the wrong rights.
· Moved web files to 'web' directory. I've included a cleanup.sh script to remove old files after updating. Make sure you backup config.php and move it to 'web/php' (or create a new one).
· Replaced first run wizzard with default config.
· Fixed a number of smaller bugs.