Phosphor is a peer-to-peer file sharing program.
Phosphor can be used to search for and download files of all types as well as share your own.
A user friendly GUI combined with useful features make Phosphor one of the strong contenders in the file sharing market. Expect a more reliable, friendly, faster and efficient file sharing experience.
- Works on all systems with Java (e.g. Windows and Unix)
- Share any file type: music, video, applications
- Advanced search options for accurate results
- Chat capabilities
- Hotlist support
- Cross server searches
- System specific features like ping and system tray
- Scalable without a large strain on the network
- Open source and non-commercial
- XML network protocol