Phosphor is a peer-to-peer file sharing program.
Phosphor can be used to search for and download files of all types as well as share your own.
A user friendly GUI combined with useful features make Phosphor one of the strong contenders in the file sharing market. Expect a more reliable, friendly, faster and efficient file sharing experience.
Here are some key features of "Phosphor":
· Works on all systems with Java (e.g. Windows and Unix)
· Share any file type: music, video, applications
· Advanced search options for accurate results
· Chat capabilities
· Hotlist support
· Cross server searches
· System specific features like ping and system tray
· Scalable without a large strain on the network
· Open source and non-commercial
· XML network protocol
· Java 1.4.2 or later