Pando Downloader is free personal P2P software that makes sending, downloading and publishing large files a breeze. Need to email large attachments, IM a folder, or post your downloadable videos to the Web? Maybe you'd just like to download full-screen HD Internet TV. Meet Pando.
Note: This is just the downloader, only useful if you have some .pango files that you need to download.
· Accelerates and manages downloads of huge files and folders
· Bypasses email attachment limits with small .pando attachments
· Never clogs your inbox
· Publish downloadable videos, photos and audio to any web site
· Email files and folders up to 1GB
· Use your existing email, no registration required
· Know if your files are downloaded and how often
· No need to be online when recipients download
· No compression, FTP or flaky web uploads
· IM links to your files or entire folders to any IM buddy
Installation from source:
After the prerequisites are installed the Pando Downloader Beta can be
installed by following the steps below.
1. If a systemwide install is desired become root and run the command below from the /usr/local/bin directory, for a user install run it in the user's home dir.
tar xvfj pandodl-xx.tar.bz2
2. Run 'export PANDO_HOME=/PATH/TO/PANDODL_DIR'
3. $PANDO_HOME/pandodl may be run to launch the Pando Downloader.
After first run a file named .pandoDownloader will be created, the following
values can be added to it.
Listen_Port - is the listening port for other peers to connect to.
Limit_Upload_Rate - is the upload rate in KB/s.
Proxy_Host - Hostname or IP of the Proxy server.
Proxy_Port - Port the proxy server is listening on.
Proxy_User - Username for the proxy server.
Proxy_Pass - Password for the proxy server.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes: 1.8.5+ File Compatiblility
· Numerous Connection fixes present in the 18.104.22.168 Win/Mac Client